As an owner of a clothing store, you aim that your website stands out from the crowd by fashioning a peerless aesthetic appeal that characterizes the brand. A WordPress powered website has the power to fulfill these aspirations through exclusive themes offered by WordPress.
Their themes are a readymade collection of templates with several tools and facilities designed by experts, which can be used to define the appearance and display of a website. This saves all the hassle of coding and expensive web development as one can change, manage, and add any theme.
Using a WordPress theme specially designed for clothing stores, you can get an amazing online clothing store or website ready in no time. These themes offer grand utility features that an owner can typically blend to go with the trend and needs to create an attractive design.
These WordPress themes are fully SEO responsive and enhance online footfall. They offer an all-inclusive solution for one’s customers to help streamline the clothing store business. Irrespective of the size of a clothing store, all the trendy clothes and accessories can be amazingly displayed in an online shop to enhance business.
Best WordPress themes for clothing store
Here is a stunning collection for anybody planning to start a clothing store website:
A highly stylish, responsive, and fashionable clothing store WordPress theme built on the bootstrap responsive framework with WooCommerce plugin. Its attractive introduction section has a parallax effect in the background. The clothing range can be displayed in a slider or a standard style. The slider has a parallax effect with a huge product area to exhibit fashion clothes and items in an eye-catching way. All fresh news items, fashion posts, and blogs can be shared in the respective section of the theme.
- Three column featured area to showcase multiple clothing products’ categories
- Information bars for highlighting notifications
- Integrated social button for followers/visitors to share the store on their social networks
- Slider image container is full-width
- Easy and simple installation and flawless navigation procedure
- Highly customizable design compatible with all popular browsers
This stylish and discerning theme is carefully developed and includes tools, settings, and pages to help create a trustworthy clothing store with a professional layout. Kodo is a great combination of a number of powerful functional features with a clean, minimalist and next-gen design. You can import a huge number of all the demo content with only one click. Its host of elements will enthrall the visitors as well as customers alike.
- Powerful customizer with easy navigation and selection with the click of a button
- Translation & RTL ready for global reach in any language
- Retina & Fully Responsive Web Design to adapt to different screen sizes of devices like desktops, tablets or smartphones
- Ajax Add to Cart, Ajax Wishlist, Off-Canvas Shopping Cart and Quick View Popup for ease and enjoyable shopping
- Integrated social sharing, Instagram and Newsletter pop-ups
- Built-in sticky menus, product zoom, mega menus, alternative images, Parallax effect widget, product thumbnail, and blog post slider
- Logo or brand names linking to pages
- SEO optimized & solid code
Binace is one of the best WordPress themes for clothing store, full of amazing features and functions to simplify the process of a quick start of a new online fashion clothing business. It is so responsive that it works almost like a mobile app. Each web design of Binace is entirely customizable with drag and drop technology for making changes and improvements in a beginner-friendly way.
- Multiple retina-friendly headers and unlimited colors
- One-click demo data installation with fourteen predefined extraordinary demos for ease and simplicity
- Features fast responsive slider, mega menu, and product quick view
- Mobile-ready and cross-browser compatible
- Regardless of how complicated the website, it can be crafted without coding
This user-friendly WordPress theme is for clothing centers, online cloth stores, clothing shops, wholesale clothing, fashion store, vintage clothing stores, shopping malls, etc. The stock categorization area of homepage for clothing items classification and pricing. Its WooCommerce plugin helps in generating coupons, reports, orders, etc. The homepage has a blog provision to share tips, news, posts, and events to increase click-through rates and traffic. It is compatible with all popular browsers.
- Three column featured area to showcase multiple fancy clothing products’ categories
- A full-width layered slider for dominant features/icons display with two “call to action” buttons to redirect users to any desired page/ link
- Sticky header behavior
- AJAX shopping cart system for add to cart/ user’s login and checkout and PayPal integration
- Has attractive eight classic color skins
- Inbuilt contact form for customers’ ease
- Twitter bootstrap-based responsive design
Zyra is a modern WordPress clothing store theme with over fifteen beautifully designed homepage layouts, unlimited shop layouts, a couple of unique product and inner pages, and five testimonial display styles to create the perfect online store. Additionally, the theme has four custom post layouts including ‘testimonial’, ‘portfolio’, ‘our team’ and ‘custom blocks’ to stand apart from the competition. One can further customize the theme to one’s unique style using parallax background sections.
- Pre-bundled with Visual Composer and Slider Revolution
- Supports RTL languages and one-click demo imports
- Google Maps integration
- Distinct styling choices for pages as well as page elements
- Choice of over 11 portfolio layouts, 6 header layouts and 4 blog post layouts
Herringbone is a superfine, well-suited theme for setting up an online clothing & accessory e-store with an amazing product area and product classification section where all trendy outfits and items can be displayed and categorized. It is fully responsive and can fit every screen size and device perfectly, featuring a shop page that allows items’ selection and adding them to cart. As it is optimized for speed, there is no loss of potential customers merely because of slow loading of website.
- Varied options for a unique site like color schemes and column variations on the homepage
- CSS3 and HTML5 compliant
- SEO-optimized to help rank higher in the search engine results page
- Advanced custom widgets such as Flickr, Twitter, and other social networking/content widgets
- With WooCommerce plugin to set up a fully functional e-commerce store
- Multilingual support for global reach
- PayPal integrated online payment system
Elessi is a user-friendly, awesome and powerful theme designed with customer experience in mind; just perfect to build a clothing store website in a snap with no coding knowledge. It comes loaded with WooCommerce plugin and unique features like product filtering, Product Quick View (off-canvas or popup), One-Click installs, multiple AJAX off-canvas Wishlist & Cart Sidebar, etc.
- Easy installation/setup and demo content import with only one click
- Unique compare feature and header & footer Builder
- 8+ Homepages’ layout with boxed as well as stretched layouts
- Fully responsive website that works on any device
- Instant AJAX Search with thumbnail
- Unlimited color options, custom typography to change font style, color with Backend Color Picker for color settings.
- WPBakery drag-and-drop page builder bundled
- SEO Optimized, Google fonts integrated and multiple browser compatible
FlatShop has intelligent design, layout, and superior features to make it one of the best WordPress themes for clothing stores. The theme has a stunning appearance with transition effects like fly-in animation, and parallax scrolling to project clothing craft in a way to entice customers for instant online purchase.
FlatShop has a full-width slider for showcasing most appealing clothing store images. With Themify Builder fancy elements like galleries, tabs, videos, accordions, maps, sliders, etc. can be added by just a simple drag and drop using a mouse.
- A number of specified category unlimited shop pages
- Glitzy and responsive design layout with integrated functional features
- Styling options for products’ customization individually to alter color, font, product image alignment, and background
- WooCommerce plugin helps in generating coupons, reports, orders, etc.
- Full-width slider for different pages’ addition as per needs
- Easy user navigation with slide-out menu and cart to offer
- Google map navigation for offline locating
For all types of clothing stores, fabric, linen industries, etc., SecretLinen is a professional and exceptional WordPress Theme. Woocommerce plugin allows making an extremely appealing and beautiful clothing e-store site with multiple tangible and digital clothing items. With three lists based accordion section one can set all business services like coloring, tailoring, stitching, staining & shipping easily.
- Client’s feedback section for testimonials and reviews
- 6 layered Sliders and a full-width slider section to share business highlights
- Blog area with slideshow for unlimited descriptive content uploading
- Introductory business overview through ‘About Us’
- Attractive Gallery section with advanced animation & typography.
- Powerful theme options panel with several custom widgets, shortcodes and options for flipping feature area with back text
- Google Map integration
- Features a video advertisement arena
Flatsome is one of the most popular clothing shop themes with unlimited options to customize each and every page of a website. It uses a custom page builder, which hosts a library of ready-to-use elements. Scoring 98% in Google Page Speed, the Flatsome is one of the best themes in terms of speed.
One can set a focal point in this theme on the banner images which act as the focal areas in the mobile design of the theme, saving a lot of time in finding the correct portrait photo to suit desktop as well as mobile shots.
- Over 300 predefined ready to be used layouts and sections
- Fully compatible with WooCommerce plugin
- Has a mobile-optimized design
- Unlimited header options (including a drag-and-drop header builder), a built-in slider and banner system, and drag-and-drop image grids.
- Smart lazy loading
- Live search and automatic theme updates
You May Also Like: 10 Best free WordPress themes for Business with Slider
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on WordPress Clothing Store Theme
1. How can one start one’s own clothing store with WordPress?
One needs to simply install an e-commerce plugin to build a store with WordPress. There are several options to choose from including popular ones like ‘WooCommerce’ and ‘Easy Digital Downloads’, which are good choices for any new online enterprise like a clothing store.
2. How to install a WordPress clothing store theme?
For installing any new theme like a clothing store theme, just log into the WordPress website and navigate to Appearance » Themes » Add New. One can then either glance through free themes on hand via WordPress.org or one can select the“Upload Theme” button to upload a WordPress compatible theme which one has downloaded or bought from other sources.
3. Does one need to know how to code to use a WordPress clothing store theme?
Of course not! The majority of WordPress users are not computer experts or developers. One need not learn confusing coding languages when one has a lot of rich tools, features and plugins at hand to manage, build and make any changes to a website easily.
4. What to do when one gets an error when trying to install a WordPress theme?
A few common errors have been reported while trying to install a WordPress theme, with “Missing Stylesheet” being the most common one. Appearing this error means one tried to install an incorrect file/ folder. One has to double-check that the correct installable and compatible theme zip file is being uploaded.
Appearing a white screen is another common error when one attempts to install a new theme. This often means that server memory limit needs to be increased. Some hosting companies do give an option in the main admin or Panel for doing so, but it is always better to contact support team of the hosting company to get proper help.
5. How can one change one’s clothing store’s logo?
For uploading a new logo one needs to log into WordPress and then reach Appearance » Customize. As per one’s WordPress theme a “branding” or a “header” section might appear, within which there will be an option to upload a custom logo.
If the theme uses a custom theme panel instead of the WordPress customizer, then one has to select the theme panel from the main dashboard, reach the branding/header section and locate the option for logo changing.
You May Also Like: 9 free WordPress themes for Clubs and Organizations
A plethora of choices are available in the form of very attractive WordPress themes for creating a website for any purpose. Ten of the best WordPress themes for clothing stores were reviewed for the convenience of those who want to start a new online clothing store or who want to augment their offline clothing store sales through e-commerce route.
Each clothing store theme has its forte in terms of aesthetics and functional features with additional add-ons in the form of plugins to increase the usability as per the owner’s specific needs. One has to simply access the themes listed above and make a choice for one’s dream clothing store website.